Tuesday 11 October 2016

The Quare Quartet's Curious Quest



Thus the Unholy Trinity now become the Quare Quartet with Redmond McWilliams joining the pack.


Seán Manchester commented:

"Redmond McWilliams believes I 'tried my luck' in becoming a bishop, and equates my doing so to him being 'opportunistic.' What a sad and sorry excuse of a person he is if he really believes his own soulless words. I am a bishop because that is where my spiritual journey from a very young age has taken me. It is a vocation. Why does McWilliams devote so much of his life to caring about every detail of what I did on one particular case, which I happened to investigate during the 1960s and for some considerable time afterwards? My personal history, direction and life choices have not been determined by other people presenting me with opportunities, but by my own striving and intuitive self-realisation; something that such as he and his parasitic coterie of stalkers cannot grasp."


Erin Chapman is wrong about the Thames Television programme, 13 March 1970, having been "binned," just as Redmond McWilliams is wrong about Seán Manchester having sat on the programme's audio soundtrack. For many years, the Vampire Research Society made copies of the unedited audio tape available. Many copies were distributed until they ceased disseminating material earlier this century. A video of the entire programme could be purchased from ITV for £350.00. As a contributor, Seán Manchester obtained a copy, and it is stored in the archive of his research society.

Five conspicuous observations about Redmond McWilliams' comments immediately spring to mind:

1. Seán Manchester announced he had given his last Highgate Vampire interview on 27 February 2011, exactly forty-one years after his first front page headline interview about the Highgate Vampire.

2. Seán Manchester retired from public life, excluding ecclesiastical duties, on 13 December 2013.

3. Why would Seán Manchester, who has not met McWilliams, Hogg, Swale or Chapman, give access to his case files to trolls who have tried to cause him so much damage over so many years? 

4. Why would Seán Manchester feel any need or obligation to prove to antipathetic people that he led the investigation into the Highgate Vampire case? Why would he need to prove anything to anyone?

5. Seán Manchester knows what happened approximately half a century ago. He has never sought to convince anyone of his experiences back then. He merely shared them due to huge public demand.



Seán Manchester had earlier commented on the same group administrated by Angie Mary Watkins:

"Nothing would induce me to have anything to do with Hogg, McWilliams or indeed Swale, much less make them privy to case files, confidential or not. These people are sick obsessives who parasitically thrive on the lives of others. Well, these degenerates shall not encroach upon my life or my work. Not now; not ever. I believe some people by their inherent behaviour can reasonably be considered evil. Hogg is such a person in my estimation. The others are perverse and unstable."



No comments:

Post a Comment